Under New Ownership from DeSoto Beach Hotel & Vacation Properties.
Allow us to help you step back in time when you enter this spacious Historic Tybee raised cottage that was originally built in 1910. Transformed into The Georgianne Inn during 1921, the home has undergone many changes but has never lost the sense of nostalgia it evokes. Situated just 3 houses back from the beach, this estate will give you a sense of how things used to be on Tybee Island. Even though The Georgianne Inn is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, it is close to downtown Tybee and the stunning Pier and Pavilion. No need to drive for great dining, it’s just a quick walk to a wide variety of restaurants, attractions and nightlife.
The DeSoto Beach Vacation Properties family purchased The Gorgianne Inn in May of 2017. In tradition, they have been working hard to upgrade the overall quality of their guests’ experiences. The recent remodels and renovations have not taken away from the Inn’s charm but only serve to provide more modern amenities to enhance everyone’s stay. Expect even more big changes this winter!
- On-site Coin Operated Washer/Dryer
- Complimentary Beach Cruisers and Beach Chairs
- Private Parking
- Lovely Garden Patios/ Verandas
- A single 3 bedroom 2 bath suite with full sleeper sofa on 2nd floor. Full kitchen (no dishwasher). Washer and Dryer. Spacious Balcony. Sleeps 9.
- Two 2 bed room suites 2 bath with full sleeper sofa on 2nd floor.
Full kitchen (no dishwasher) with Large Covered Verandas. Sleeps 6.
- Three 1 bedroom 1 bath suites. Full kitchen (no dishwasher) 1 features a King Bed and a full sleeper sofa (sleeps 4) while the other two have Queen beds with full sleeper sofas.
- Two studios: 1 King bed 1 bath with a full sleeper sofa (sleeps 4) 2 Queen beds 1 bath (sleeps 4)
Reconnect with your family and friends at The Georgianne Inn and add plenty of smiles and great memories to an unforgettable vacation! Just a few hundred feet from the beach and 20-25 minutes to downtown Historic Savannah.